giovedì 4 giugno 2009

Tour of Luxembourg:prologue and first stage

After a lot of days spent talking/writing/thinking about the Giro,it's time to talk again about the Schleck brothers.They finally returned racing yesterday evening,when they rode the prologue of Tour of Luxembourg.Frank came in 11th,while Andy arrived 26th.The race was won by Astana's Gregory Rast.Talking about his performance,Andy said: "I'm not a specialist in TT,but I'm happy with my result.There weren't big differences between the riders,but I think I went well.I'm very motivated for Mondorf's stage (ndr;which was today)".
Best Sexy Banker was Gustav Larsson (5th).Second was Jonathan Hivert,while Roman Feillu came in 3rd.Model Matti Breschel was 14th,with Frank's same time (10 seconds slower than Rast's one).

Today's stage (Luxembourg-Mondorf) was characterised by a breakaway made by Jalabert, Usov,Txurruka and Ackermann.The guys were eventually caught by the main group and the sprint was won by Katusha's rider Napolitano (who doesn't seem to use HGP unlike someone else on his team).Second arrived Caethoeven,while Tom Veelers came in 3rd.Best sexy Banker was Breschel (25th).Frank came in 41st,Andy was 71st. The leader jersey is on Rast's shoulders.Hopefully the Schleck brothers will get a good result in the next days (don't forget that Frank arrived 3rd last year).

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento