NB: A good news for all the Schleck-fangirls: the two brothers will take part in the Amstel Curacao Race (which will take place on the 7th of Novermber) also this year.
The Schlecks have already got some very good results in that race (Andy even won last year),so I think there are lots of chances to see them winning on your birthday :) And even if they don't win,there will be lots of amazing photos of them around in those days (you fangirls know what I mean... :P)
7th of november THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY :D
RispondiEliminathat would be so perfect if one of them wins at my birthday :D
The Schlecks have already got some very good results in that race (Andy even won last year),so I think there are lots of chances to see them winning on your birthday :)
RispondiEliminaAnd even if they don't win,there will be lots of amazing photos of them around in those days (you fangirls know what I mean... :P)