I don't know how to post videos here on my blog,so I just give you some links.Here's the first: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MLsiEYcSMI .I think this is a really nice video (even if it's in French and I can't understand a lot) because you can see Frank being interviewed while Andy is being premiated.And it's funny because,especially at the beginning,Frank keeps on turning his head to watch Andy...If I had been him,I would have sent the journalist away.
Here's another interview (this time with Andy): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaCrRzKtr2Q .He speaks Luxembourgian,so I don't know if you'll understand anything.Anyway,who knows? Perhaps some of you have a special gift for understanding that language.Me doesn't.
And then,if anybody's interested,here's the link to Chris-Anker Sorensen's blog: http://blog.tv2.dk/chris.anker.ol/entry312568.html .It's a pretty nice one,in my opinion.Talking about Frank's fall,he writes: "Frank's okay now,even if he still looks like a boy who's just been on a boxe ring together with Mike Tyson".And then: "I took a quiz on Facebook,the title was 'What kind of cyclist are you?' And,to my suprise,it resulted that I'm Alberto Contador.I thought I was Chris-Anker Sorensen...".

I like the videos, especially the one where Fränk is looking at Andy. He gets all emotional. That Blog from Chris Anker Sorensen is funny, espacially the comment about the test on facebook :D
RispondiEliminaHeh, I must pay more attention to Chris Anker.
RispondiEliminaFrank is too kind,if I were him I would have sent that journalist away.
RispondiEliminaSansen,you should really pay more attention to C.A.Sorensen.He's a very good rider and he also seems a very simpatic person (in fact he's also my 3rd favourite rider after the Schleck brothers).Me hopes he'll be able to win a stage in this year's TdF.
Ciao Fede. Grazie per i tuoi complimenti.
RispondiEliminaNon preoccuparsti se non sei esperta. Nemmeno io lo sono. è solo passione. E poi sei giovane.
Il ciclismo pulito ha bisogno di te.
Segui (ogni tanto) anche un pochino di ciclismo femminile, mi raccomando.
Ciao.
Chris Anker Sorensen is also one of my favorite riders. He seems like a nice person, and his blog is always nice to read.
RispondiEliminaGrazie a te per aver visitato il mio blog,Manuel.E poi i complimenti te li meriti.
RispondiEliminaRiguardo al ciclismo femminile,mi impegnerò a seguirlo di più,anche se non è facile.La Gazzetta dello Sport gli dedica un articolo all'anno (quando siamo fortunati)! Per fortuna esistono anche i blog.
Ciao e a presto.
Nice.
RispondiEliminaAh,the emotion! Frank really looked happier than Andy,he even cried! They're really nice brothers.
RispondiElimina