So,yesterday I was too worried (and too in a hurry) to think about final classification of AGR. And I didn't even have time to publish any photo of the winner Ivanov.I've decided to solve the problem here:Photo (up) and Classification! 1 Serguei Ivanov (Rus) Team Katusha 6.38.31 (38.814 km/h)
2 Karsten Kroon (Ned) Team Saxo Bank
3 Robert Gesink (Ned) Rabobank 0.08
4 Philippe Gilbert (Bel) Silence-Lotto
5 Damiano Cunego (Ita) Lampre - N.G.C.
6 Alexandr Kolobnev (Rus) Team Saxo Bank
7 Simon Gerrans (Aus) Cervélo TestTeam
8 Nick Nuyens (Bel) Rabobank
9 Christian Pfannberger (Aut) Team Katusha
10 Andy Schleck (Lux) Team Saxo Bank
14 Samuel Sanchez (Spa) Euskaltel-Euskadi
16 Nicki Sörensen (Den) Team Saxo Bank (well done!)
18 Roman Kreuziger (Cze) Liquigas
20 Gustav Larsson (Swe) Team Saxo Bank
21 Alejandro Valverde (Spa) Caisse d'Epargne
31 Jakob Fuglsang (Den) Team Saxo Bank 2.26
34 Chris-Anker Sörensen (Den) Team Saxo Bank (uebrigens,he's updated his blog)
78 Marco Pinotti (Ita) Team Columbia - Highroad 6.02
Dear blogmate Rina has given me the link to these 2 nice articles:this one is about Frank's crash,the following one is about Andy.
The Ardennes offensive of Luxemburger Fränk Schleck (Saxo Bank), winner of the Amstel Gold Race in 2006, and Australian Matthew Lloyd (Silence-Lotto) (sorry but I've read in some places that it was DANIEL Lloyd...Sorry sorry sorry!!) was abruptly stopped due to a crash 73 kilometres from the finish line in Valkenburg. Both riders received treatment on location and were then brought to the hospital in Maastricht.
While Oscar Freire was attacking the peloton when riding up the Geulhemmerweg, the 22nd climb of the day on the bumpy, twisting and turning course, a crash occurred at the back of the peloton. Followers in the cars barely managed to avoid running into Johnny Hoogerland, Schleck and Lloyd who were lying on the road. Hoogerland could continue the race but the two other riders were seriously injured. Lloyd was clearly in a lot of pain, lying on the right hand side of the road while Schleck wasn't moving, lying in an unnatural position with his leg through his frame and blood on his head.
Medical assistance quickly arrived and Bjarne Riis - the Saxo Bank general manager - quickly ran towards his rider and checked on him. "It looks bad but he's ok. He hit his head on the ground. They're not taking any risks now," Riis said to the Dutch TV.
The team's PR man later said Schleck had been unconscious at first. "He has at least a minor concussion and we're doing more scans tonight," Brian Nygaard told Cyclingnews.
Schleck himself called Karsten Kroon on the phone after the race congratulating him with his performance. "He told me he was ok but he didn't sound well; at least he's still alive. We missed him in the finale and hopefully he'll be back in Flèche Wallonne and Liège-Bastogne-Liège," Kroon said.
The doctor of the Silence-Lotto team said that Matthew Lloyd's sacrum and pelvis were affected by the crash. "If it's only his sacrum it'll still take a couple of weeks, but I still have to see the scans to be sure about that," the team's doctor said. "We haven't been spared from bad luck recently and I just heard that Gorik Gardeyn - who just returned from injury - crashed and hurt his knee at the sprint in the Tour of Turkey today."
While Oscar Freire was attacking the peloton when riding up the Geulhemmerweg, the 22nd climb of the day on the bumpy, twisting and turning course, a crash occurred at the back of the peloton. Followers in the cars barely managed to avoid running into Johnny Hoogerland, Schleck and Lloyd who were lying on the road. Hoogerland could continue the race but the two other riders were seriously injured. Lloyd was clearly in a lot of pain, lying on the right hand side of the road while Schleck wasn't moving, lying in an unnatural position with his leg through his frame and blood on his head.Medical assistance quickly arrived and Bjarne Riis - the Saxo Bank general manager - quickly ran towards his rider and checked on him. "It looks bad but he's ok. He hit his head on the ground. They're not taking any risks now," Riis said to the Dutch TV.
The team's PR man later said Schleck had been unconscious at first. "He has at least a minor concussion and we're doing more scans tonight," Brian Nygaard told Cyclingnews.
Schleck himself called Karsten Kroon on the phone after the race congratulating him with his performance. "He told me he was ok but he didn't sound well; at least he's still alive. We missed him in the finale and hopefully he'll be back in Flèche Wallonne and Liège-Bastogne-Liège," Kroon said.
The doctor of the Silence-Lotto team said that Matthew Lloyd's sacrum and pelvis were affected by the crash. "If it's only his sacrum it'll still take a couple of weeks, but I still have to see the scans to be sure about that," the team's doctor said. "We haven't been spared from bad luck recently and I just heard that Gorik Gardeyn - who just returned from injury - crashed and hurt his knee at the sprint in the Tour of Turkey today."
As we can see,Frank was very lucky in his crash.I've seen the images of it and they were very worrying.I'm very sorry for M.Lloyd as well because he's a nice rider.
Well,here's the other article about Andy (thanks again Rina!).He raced really well yesterday and managed to arrive 10th even if his brother crashed badly .
Andy Schleck kept cool under the pressure of attacks and the news of his brother's serious crash to fight for the win in the Amstel Gold Race on Sunday in The Netherlands. The Team Saxo Bank Luxemburger formed a key escape group in the final 28 kilometres and remained with the favourites to finish 10th for the day. 
"I heard that he crashed and that he went to the hospital. It was on my mind, of course, but I tried to be professional to the end of the race for the best result possible," he told Cyclingnews.
Schleck's older brother and 2006 race winner, Fränk, crashed at kilometre 184. Medics took the Luxembourg Champion away on a stretcher in what fortunately looked more serious than early results indicate.
"I think he will be fine and back in the hotel tonight, so it's not too bad. I heard he is doing well."
Andy Schleck went on to animate the race on the Gulperberg, number 26 of the day's 31 climbs. He pulled in Dries Devenyns (Quick Step) to form a six-man move that included Roman Kreuziger (Liquigas) and Enrico Gasparotto (Lampre-NGC).
"I was the first one who attacked on the top of the Gulperberg. I almost went away later, but Philippe Gilbert closed it down behind me. Then Serguei Ivanov went with Karsten [Saxo Bank's Karsten Kroon], which was a good move. There was no question for us behind: our team had to break the rhythm so they could make it to the end."
Kroon stayed clear over the following 8.5 kilometres with Ivanov (Katusha) and Robert Gesink (Rabobank). Kroon and Ivanov dropped Gesink midway up the Cauberg, but Kroon lacked a response to the Russian's winning surge.
Schleck's 10th-place finish was his best ever in Amstel. He finished 73rd and 93rd in the last two years, respectively. He will help lead the team in the next two Ardennes Classics, Flèche Wallonne and Liège-Bastogne-Liège.

"I heard that he crashed and that he went to the hospital. It was on my mind, of course, but I tried to be professional to the end of the race for the best result possible," he told Cyclingnews.
Schleck's older brother and 2006 race winner, Fränk, crashed at kilometre 184. Medics took the Luxembourg Champion away on a stretcher in what fortunately looked more serious than early results indicate.
"I think he will be fine and back in the hotel tonight, so it's not too bad. I heard he is doing well."
Andy Schleck went on to animate the race on the Gulperberg, number 26 of the day's 31 climbs. He pulled in Dries Devenyns (Quick Step) to form a six-man move that included Roman Kreuziger (Liquigas) and Enrico Gasparotto (Lampre-NGC).
"I was the first one who attacked on the top of the Gulperberg. I almost went away later, but Philippe Gilbert closed it down behind me. Then Serguei Ivanov went with Karsten [Saxo Bank's Karsten Kroon], which was a good move. There was no question for us behind: our team had to break the rhythm so they could make it to the end."
Kroon stayed clear over the following 8.5 kilometres with Ivanov (Katusha) and Robert Gesink (Rabobank). Kroon and Ivanov dropped Gesink midway up the Cauberg, but Kroon lacked a response to the Russian's winning surge.
Schleck's 10th-place finish was his best ever in Amstel. He finished 73rd and 93rd in the last two years, respectively. He will help lead the team in the next two Ardennes Classics, Flèche Wallonne and Liège-Bastogne-Liège.
(Photos by TDW).

Tomorrow it will be said if Frank is riding Fleche or not. Fingers cross.
RispondiEliminaUndear blogmate Sansen warns you that there are more Pozzato interview videos on YouTube begging her to screencap them but she refuses because should be Pippo-Free Zone until the Giro.
RispondiEliminaIt's me,Fede,and I'm in a terrible hurry.Just read Frank won't be racing tomorrow.So sad!
RispondiEliminaSansen,you're a very dear blogmate (I hope I'm a good blogmate as well...)! Thanks for the warning.Anyway I don't have time to surf the Internet a lot in those days because I've got a German girl here at home.We're having a lot of fun,even if she says that "Andy's not her kind of guy",which,translated,means: "I don't want to offend you,but I think he's horrible".Aber das ist kein Problem :)