So,Tour Down Under has officially started.The first stage was won by Andre Greipel,while Stuart O'Grady came third.Robbie McEwen hit the camera of an idiot,I mean,of a spectator,but manage not to fall and continue the race.
The second stage was won by Allan Davis,while second came Graeme Brown,third Martin Elmiger and fourth Stuart O'Grady.The Saxo Bank's australian rider has said he feels good.Let's hope he'll get good results...
If you want to read good reports about the race,go on http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2009/jan09/TDU09/?id=results/TDU091 (first stage) and on http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2009/jan09/TDU09/?id=results/TDU092 (second stage).Me's a bit in hurry,so I can't write a decent report.Sorry!
Regarding the Tour de San Luis,in Argentina,the first stage was won by Italian Andrea Gavazzi, while second and third came the Haedo brothers (Juan José of Saxo Bank and Lucas).The second stage was won by one of the two brothers Haedo,Lucas (the one that doesn't race for team Saxo Bank).For more news,classifications and so on,go again on www.cyclingnews.com (this site really rocks).
Btw,I went on Saxo Bank team website,clicked on "Results" to see the results of San Luis' race, and then I saw that Frank (?!?) was taking part in it too.I had a "WTF?!" moment before I understood that on the website there are just last year results...That's strange.However,now I'm off to study philosophy.Bye! (and sorry for the boring post! Better things will come soon-I hope)
mercoledì 21 gennaio 2009
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento