Yesterday evening I stayed at home with mommy,daddy,my sister,2 of my grandparents,my uncle and his wife,then this morning I went to my aunt's house and I stayed there 'till 4 pm.I feel like an egg...I'm so full! (I don't know if people actually use the expression in English...hope you'll understand it).
Btw,you won't believe it,but I've managed to post some photos of my house on the blog! I hope you'll enjoy them:
1.This is my living room with the Christmas tree and the table (photo taken yesterday evening by my sister).
2.That's the pineapple we ate yesterday evening...Nice,isn't it?
3.Yesterday evening it snowed,and so that's how my garden looked like this morning.
There's still a lot of snow around.I hope it will snow again on the 6th of January.If it snows too much,the following day I may not be able to go to school and that would be a wonderful way to finish my holidays...
However,I hope you'll have a happy new year and that you had fun yesterday evening.
Btw,I'm translating a new interview and it will probably be ready for tomorrow! Bye!!

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento