Lately I've found 2 videos with the Schleck brothers in.They probably aren't new for you,but it's always a good thing to look at the 2 brothers while they speak, smile, ride their bike or just exist.The first video is on this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLtKTmsy0RA and there are both the Schleck brothers in.
The second vid comes from "La Gazzetta dello Sport" website and it's an old interview with Andy.The link is this: http://video.gazzetta.it/?vxSiteId=f89d11d6-1424-420d-8ebb-23904200f68a&vxChannel=Tutti%20i%20video&vxClipId=2570_3ff0bb70-1209-11dc-bb59-0003ba99c667&vxBitrate=300
Here's the translation of what the journalists says in Italian:
JOURNALIST: Andy Schleck,second at the Giro d'Italia.Did you expect it?
ANDY: As I said when I came here,I just wanted to make experience and finish the race even because the Giro was my first Grand Tour.But then during the race I started to believe that I could make it and so...
J:Will you come back to Italy to win the Giro d'Italia?
AS: Of course I will come back between one or two years,but I can't say if I'll win the Giro.I'll make all the possible to win it because I really like this race.
J: Do you love Italy?
AS: Yes,I love Italy.I really liked hearing my name on the roads,reading it on the cartels (?) and I also liked the way people accepted me.I've got a big passion for Italy.
Hope you've liked it! (my translation is not wonderful,but I hope you've understood the general meaning of what the journalists and Andy say...)
WRONG INFORMATION: Days ago I wrote that in Adelaide there are buses with Armstrong's face on.Fortunately for Adelaide city,it isn't true.On the buses there is not just Armstrong,but lots of other cyclists that are riding on their bikes.I'm very very very sorry for having pulished something of false,but the news I read said that on the buses there would have been just Armstrong's face.Will you ever forgive? Hope so. Btw,if you really care about your health and you're here in Italy,you'd better avoid to buy a certain sport magazine that comes out with the Gazzetta dello Sport because there's a pic of shirtless Armstrong on the cover and this could cause really bad problems to your health and especially to your eyes.
FACEBOOK: I don't know how,but I've managed to subscribe myself to Facebook.Have you got it too?? Because if you have it,sometimes we may chat all together...
sabato 17 gennaio 2009
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)

i like the video's.
RispondiEliminai have facebook. i subscribed myself a few months a go but i didn't know how it worked. lately i'm figuring out how it works so i'm using it more often.
I'm happy you liked them.Regarding Facebook,my name is Federica De Leidi.I'm the one with the image of the lake because I've just got awful photos on the computer...Your name?
RispondiEliminamy name is Marleen Peelen. i have invited you on facebook.
RispondiEliminahey i've got facebook as well, my name is kimberley Xox, i both invited you to become friends, hope you accept me
RispondiEliminaOh good vid links! I aways forget about the Gazzetta archives too...
RispondiElimina