New year and same old problems with my computer.I really wanted to post a video on the blog,but I couldn't,so I suggest you taking a look at this video: http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=S7lwcjNaH_A .It is taken from my favourite film, "Blues Brothers".I absolutely love it! In a certain period of my life,I was about 5,I used to go round my house with sunglasses on at every time of the day,and I was completely in love with Elwood Blues (Dan Aykroyd).Aaah,those were the days...However,why did I put this link on the blog? Well,yesterday evening this film was on tv and the idea of putting the link on the blog hit me when I saw the part in which the band goes to buy the instruments by Ray.In fact,the video has something to do with the Schleck brothers.In an interview (that you can find on Ilaria’s blog or on mine),Frank said that his heroes when he was young were Ray Charles and Johnny Cash,and the man who plays the piano in this video is Ray Charles. Do you think Frank has ever seen this film too?
NB:Now I'm going to post an interview,but if you want to leave comments here you can (and you can do it also on all the other posts I've published until now,even if they're very old).

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento