I’ve got some news for you today.I'm quite tired,so I'll probably forget to talk about some important facts that have happened recently...If that should happen,please don't get too angry with me!
First of all,the Saxo Bank team for the San Luis Tour (19-25 January) will be formed by Arvesen, Haedo, Bochman, Ljungqvist,McCartney,Breschel.The ds will be Torsten Schmidt.On http://www.riis-cycling.com/ Kim Andersen talks about Saxo Bank’s chances to win the Tour Down Under.He thinks that there are good chances,and so do I. It would be wonderful for Saxo Bank Team to open the season with a victory,wouldn’t it?
The new Australian TT champion is Michael Rogers.Cameron Meyer (Garmin-Chipotle),West Australian of 20 year-old,arrived second for only 6”.Third came Porte,a Tasmanian (don't know if this word actually exists...) guy. If you want to know more about this event,take a look on http://www.cyclingnews.com/
In a interview with “La Gazzetta dello Sport”,Piepoli talked about his positivity to the anti-doping. In my opinion,he said some very good things,for example: “It is better if they would have given me four or six [years]. ... At 37 years old, with a wife and child, what I did is unjustifiable. ... I say, 'Don't dope because it will wear upon your conscience and dignity, forever.'" I hope he’s really understood what he’s done and that his words are true.What do you think?
This year,Vincenzo Nibali will probably run just the Tour.
Rasmussen and Vinokourov are going to return in cycling this summer.Hope they’ll never meet me,because otherwise they should run away from me very fast (especially Vino should)! Of course,I’m joking (or not?).Btw,even if they come back,will they manage to find a new team? And,even if some crazy team decides to make a contract with them,will they be invited to the most important races of the world? I don't think so.Your opinions?
First of all,the Saxo Bank team for the San Luis Tour (19-25 January) will be formed by Arvesen, Haedo, Bochman, Ljungqvist,McCartney,Breschel.The ds will be Torsten Schmidt.On http://www.riis-cycling.com/ Kim Andersen talks about Saxo Bank’s chances to win the Tour Down Under.He thinks that there are good chances,and so do I. It would be wonderful for Saxo Bank Team to open the season with a victory,wouldn’t it?
The new Australian TT champion is Michael Rogers.Cameron Meyer (Garmin-Chipotle),West Australian of 20 year-old,arrived second for only 6”.Third came Porte,a Tasmanian (don't know if this word actually exists...) guy. If you want to know more about this event,take a look on http://www.cyclingnews.com/
In a interview with “La Gazzetta dello Sport”,Piepoli talked about his positivity to the anti-doping. In my opinion,he said some very good things,for example: “It is better if they would have given me four or six [years]. ... At 37 years old, with a wife and child, what I did is unjustifiable. ... I say, 'Don't dope because it will wear upon your conscience and dignity, forever.'" I hope he’s really understood what he’s done and that his words are true.What do you think?
This year,Vincenzo Nibali will probably run just the Tour.
Rasmussen and Vinokourov are going to return in cycling this summer.Hope they’ll never meet me,because otherwise they should run away from me very fast (especially Vino should)! Of course,I’m joking (or not?).Btw,even if they come back,will they manage to find a new team? And,even if some crazy team decides to make a contract with them,will they be invited to the most important races of the world? I don't think so.Your opinions?

I agree with you:starting with a victory and keeping on winning (maybe with two certain people that we know....=)) would be really wonderful.
RispondiEliminaTalkin' about Piepoli,he also said "I know that some people will not believe me,but why should they? I've done a horrible thing..." I think he was telling the truth.Maybe I'm just a stupid,but I believe him...
I really liked Piepoli's interview because it seems that he's really understood his mistake.That's why I believe him.
RispondiEliminaBtw,talking to you in English is very strange for me too,but I want other people to understand what we say too...=)
And I wanted to tell you that I've just joined the Italian Fan Club too!
Be sure I will!
RispondiElimina