mercoledì 22 settembre 2010

Random Schleckly picture du midweek:

Frank, everything's ok?
(the picture above comes from the photographic album of a very amusing Facebook group called 'Spingere il 53x11'; unfortunately the name of the photographer who took it wasn't indicated anywhere so,if one you readers knows it, I'd be really thankful to you if you could write it in the comment area, so that I can indicate it in this post =).

RANDOM FANGIRLISTIC NEWS DU MIDWEEK:
http://blog.tv2.dk/chris.anker.ol/entry383516.html : According to Chris Anker Sorensen's latest blog entry, Jens Voigt is becoming father for the 6th time. Wow.

4 commenti:

  1. Another Voightling so soon!?

    RispondiElimina
  2. http://velonews.competitor.com/2010/09/news/jens-voigt-says-hell-be-back-for-one-more-year_142377

    I can't imagine a tour without Jens in it!

    RispondiElimina
  3. How does miss Voight handle all these kids?! They must be busy all day with the toys Daddy Jens buys... I would love a sneek peek in their house ;)
    I'm too happy he'll be back for another year. He's not old yet. He will never be old! (pleeeeaase..)

    RispondiElimina
  4. @ Sansen: astonishing, isn't it? When I read the news I almost couldn't believe it! Sir Lancelot joins Jens at the head of the 'cyclist with the biggest number of kids' classification, and after a few months the news come that another little Voigt is on his/her way...Jens and his wife really love children, no doubts about this!!

    @ Mar: I also do wonder how mrs.Voigt manages to look after 6 children. Probably,she and her husband could be considered the living demonstration of the 'Behind every great man there is a great woman' way-of-saying.

    @ Anonimo: thank you very much for the article: it is very good, brought some important news and it alsomade me discover more things about Jens' crash at this year Tour.In fact Chris Sorensen talked about it on his blog, but he didn't say that Jens had to ride on a child's bike after his crash! Fucking Amazing Jens :)
    I'm very happy he is going to race also next year. After all, as he said,'It’s not a question of age, it’s a question of quality',and I'm convincted that Jens has more quality than a lot of other (younger) riders.

    RispondiElimina