venerdì 26 dicembre 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY!:
And so Christmas day has come and gone.Sorry if I wish you a merry Christmas just now,but yesterday I was so busy that I couldn't write anything on my blog.I had a lot of fun here at home with my family (daddy,mommy,my sister Roberta and me),my grandparents and 3 of my uncles with their families.We had a huge lunch (lasagne,meat and lots of sweets!) and then we talked together a lot.
During the lunch,my uncles,my father and my grandfather started talking 'bout cycling.My mother suggested going to Alpe di Siusi in order to see the Giro's stage ending there,and my uncle told her that it was better to go to see the Mont Ventoux stage at the Tour.I immediately agreed with him,because the Schleck brothers in 2009 will race the Tour (and not the Giro,as my mother found out yesterday) and because anyway this year I'll see the Giro live when it will arrive in Bergamo,just like it did in 2007 (in that occasion I could even see Andy live!!!! It was one of the greatest afternoons of my life!).
Then,my little diabolic sister revealed the existence of my blog to my uncles and (after lots of laughs) they told me that,as soon as they got home,they would have searched it through the Internet.Grrrr!
Then,while she was talking about my blog,my mother also found the time of saying "Slerch" instead of Schleck. There's no hope left,she'll never learn how to pronounce their surname correctly...
Today I had another wonderful day.As soon as I woke up,I had a big surprise:the snow!
Then,at noon,I went to the house of my other grandparents.I stayed there all day (there were also all my aunts with their families) and I had lots of fun.
And there's also another good news:I've tried to modify my blog so that anyone can leave a comment.I hope I've made it...I've also made (or at least tried to make) another thing on my blog.I've noticed that the hour at which you publish a post appears under every new post you make.And I've also noticed that the hours under my posts were completely wrong.For example,some days ago I published a post at 2 pm,but the hour that appeared under it was 5 am,so I was like "Ehm...there must be something wrong here...but what?" And well,today I've found out what was wrong! I just had to change the time zone...
Hopefully,now my blog will be a little better (even if I wanted to post some photos of my garden covered in white and I couldn't...).However,if you have problems with it or suggestion (or if you just want to talk 'bout what you did on Christmas day),you're free to leave a comment!
Bye!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento