Yesterday I was checking my blog when my father entered my room and asked me: “What site are you watching?” I answered:“Ehm...You know,the normal things I usually watch,nothing special...”. Then,he noticed that I was working on a blog and asked me “What is a blog? I’ve already listened that name but I’ve never understood what it is.Have you opened your own one?” “Well,a blog is...You know,a place where you can write things,other people leave comments and so on... And yes,that’s my blog” “Have you opened your own blog? What is it about? Horses?” “Well,actually,no...It is about...ehm...Try to guess who...” “The Sleck brothers? I can’t believe it! Who would be interested in a blog in Italian about them?”.Then he went out of my room laughing. How embarassing! However:1.I think (or,better,I know) that some people are interested in this kind of blog.
2.I don’t see anything of strange about this.I mean,I’m writing about cycling (and cyclists),not about strange things...And I think I’m more nomal than a classmate of mine that uses the Internet everyday just for approfundise (is this the correct verb?) what we learn at school.
3.The blog is not in Italian,but in English.
4.Their surname is Schleck,not Sleck! Unfortunately,in my family there is no one that can pronunciate (or write) it correctly.My mother says “Screk”,my grandfather says “Shrek”...What a sad thing...Another sad thing is that here in my village there is no snow at all! Someone thinks about Christmas period and imagines:Jesus Christ (not always),Father Christmas,the Christmas tree,the big lunch,the presents,the panettone (especially here in Italy) and THE SNOW!! Well,lots of hills that I see from the place where I live are covered in white,but here...Well,better watch some “snowy” photos of cyclists,while I’m waiting for the real snow to come...


Photos by Tim De Waele

Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
RispondiEliminaEh già,hai proprio ragione!
RispondiElimina