Ok girls, remember the emergency procedure that we all practised when we discovered about Jakob Fuglsang's girlfriend? Ok, let's redo it now.
If you've just read the headline of this post (or, worse, you've just seen the picture above) and you're going to have a heart attack in a few seconds time, turn your back to the computer screen, immediately. Then try to relax and to breath slowly. Sloooowly and caaaalmly. Think about something happy, like the fact that miss Fede is almost done with her Maturità. If your mother is there, call her in. She'll surely help you. Ask her to switch off the computer's screen. Then, ask her to bring you to the kitchen. Once there, open the fridge and drink something. If you have some chocolate, eat it: it will surely make you feel better. Sit down as you eat and count until 10. Sloowly and caalmly. Ok, do it once again. Think about the fact that in the world there are many tall boys with an overbite, with blonde hair and with blue eyes. Think that, somewhere out there, there is a man waiting for you.
If this procedure has made you feel better, you can try reading this post again. Otherwise, you'd better take a walk outside, enjoy some fresh air and avoid this webpage for a while, because we're going to talk about the news du jour for a while.(Right now some of you are probably thinking: 'Hey, but how can I read the emergency procedure if I've turned my back to the computer screen immediately after step 1?' Unfortunately, I must admit I don't have a solution for that :P)
Anyway. After saving the life of a poor fangirl, let's go on with the news du jour. It is not a joke: Andy Schleck has really found himself a girlfriend. Oh, yes, a true girlfriend. Someone that he's already introduced to Frank and that has already appeared in the public eye together with him.
Now, let's not get desperate: that's how life goes. Our boy is 26, his brother is married and his best friend has a girlfriend. It was high time he found a nice girl that could stay close to him in the important moments, right?
Now, let's not get desperate: that's how life goes. Our boy is 26, his brother is married and his best friend has a girlfriend. It was high time he found a nice girl that could stay close to him in the important moments, right?
I mean, imagine being a professional cyclist and having to face a race like the Tour: personally, in that situation I'd love to have someone special that could support me in tough moments and with whom I could relax and take my mind off my job for a while. And who could do that better than a partner? 'No one', that's the answer.
When I first read the news (who a very kind Anonimo posted in the comment area of my previous post), I was really surprised. I did expect Andy to get himself a girlfriend, but I didn't expect him to be that fast. But surprisingly (and shockingly), in my heart there was no space for feeling sorry or angry or disillusioned. I simply read the news, watched the pictures, thought 'OMG SHE IS GORGEOUS!!', mentally complimented Andy on his good choice, melted in front of the pic with the whole family (Andy, his girlfriend, Frank, Martine and Leea) and then I started smiling like a fool. Then I got up and went to my mother to tell her the news. She wanted to see the pictures too (we're women, we're curious creatures!!) and she was positively impressed by Andy's choice too.
In the pics posted by Anonimo, our Andy looks incredibly happy and relaxed. Is it also because his girlfriend was there with him? Yes, I think so. They look very nice together and they also look really happy. A young, beautiful and nice couple.Hopefully now the Luxembourgian paparazzi will allow Andy and his girlfriend to enjoy their privacy in the future. If not, I'll go telling them off myself ;)
So, dear girl whose name is still unknown: congratulations on your choice (right now you're one of the most envied women worldwide) and take care of Our Glorious Leader. We say we adore him and things like that, but it's just platonic love. You don't have anything to fear from us, really ;) I wish you all of the best! (and since I'm at it, I wish all of the best also to Chris Anker Sorensen and to his girlfriend, who are becoming parents soon!!!)
PS: For more pictures, go to the great http://fuckyeahandyschleck.tumblr.com/archive . Thank you Anonimo for pointing it out!!
PS1: yes, I saw the pic of Jakob Fuglsang's new haircut. And that pic shocked me more than the one you can see earlier in this post.


But but.... I didn't even get a CHANCE! *sniff* *wipes tear* *builds a bridge and gets over it*
RispondiEliminaHe does have a big smile in those pics. Good to see.
OMG, I think I need to explain something :P
RispondiElimina"K-I-S-S-I-N-G" is just a nursery rhyme, a playground song.
Further explaination here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-I-S-S-I-N-G
So, most unfortunately, I haven't any proof of kissing (in a tree or otherwise :P), but given Andy is such a kind guy he could provide us some evidence ;-)
Definitely too much Joyce at school!
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, it's editing day for me!
Francesca
They look so happy together! I saw them already at the Tour of Luxembourg together!
RispondiEliminaHer name's Jill! ;)
But I also was more shocked about Jakob's new haircut!!!!!!!!!
He does look happy. And very relaxed too. How can he be so damn adorable! :P
RispondiEliminaAh, well, it's not like we had a shot anyway (is what I am trying to convince myself xD). Still sad but I have now gone over to imagine myself in her place (wow, that does NOT sound healthy!) :P
And Chris is going to be a dad, woohoo :D
Jakob's haircut is truly horrible. I mean, I get that he'd want it shorter for the Tour but he could have cut it more like Andy's. He's lucky he's got such a gorgeous face that he can pull it off :P
Btw, I love your emergency procedure, Fede! :D
Lovely post Miss Fede. I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said. It came as a surprise, but with that huge smile on his face, it's hard to be anything but happy for the guy. He's still all kinds of adorable. :)
RispondiEliminaNow as for Jakob's hair...I haven't come to terms with that tragedy yet. :p
@ VirtKitty: Unfortunately, none of us had a chance. Not with Andy, not with Jakob, not with Frank ('not with Chris Anker!', Fangirl adds). But still, we should just be happy because, if our man is happy, it means that she's the right girl for him. And if our boy's happy, it also means that he'll be much more relaxed in the Tour. Go and take that one, boy!
RispondiElimina@ Francesca: Ops, big misunderstanding here! Well, be soft on me: I have the oral exam of the Maturità approaching, I don't even know the Lampre line-up for the Tour and I didn't sleep enough tonight! And, honestly, I didn't know the K-I-S-S-I-N-G thing. Really, I've learned more English while blogging than at school.
Has the K-I-S-S-I-N-G thing something to do with Joyce? That man is everywhere.
Oh, and you don't need to excuse yourself. Really, it was my brain's fault - it's gone on holiday while I was writing the Maths part of the third proof and it hasn't come back yet! D:
@ Caroline H: So her name is Jill :) Andy & Jill, sounds good!
Thank you very much for the precious info - it's annoying to talk about someone without even knowing their name!
So they were a couple already at the beginning of June, eh? Actually, I think they must have been dating for a couple of months before deciding to turn up together as races.
Andy isn't the kind of boy who'd turn up with a different girl at every race, so I think they probably thought a bit about appearing together in public - after all, he's Luxembourg's n.1 celebrity, isn't he?
@ Susanne: He's adorable indeed, I love to see him smiling :D
Don't worry Susanne, I think that's a totally understandable reaction: who never put herself in the shoes of the partner of one of her favourite cyclist? ;)
Mar posted a video interview with Chris Anker the other day and, since she reblogged it from a Danish tumblr, the girl who originally published it said that Chris would have become dad soon. Unfortunately I couldn't understand anything of what he said in that vid, since he was talking Danish. Apparently, knowing just one Danish expression ('Jeg taeler ikke dansk') is not enough to understand Chris' interviews :P
I really like Andy's new haircut (I wanted to talk about it in a post, but this news ruined all my blogging plans), but Jakob's one is simply terrible. Loulou, please, do something about your man's hair!!!
I love writing these kinds of emergency procedures, so it's good to know that you enjoy reading them! :)
@ Natasha: Of course our man's adorable :D The fact he has a girlfriend won't make me say he's ugly or something like that ;)
They seem such a happy couple, I'm so happy for them! Hopefully Andy will have his n.1 supporter by his side during the Tour, so that he can relax and chat with her after the stages (while Frank talks with Martine and Leea ;).
Jakob's hair are the most shocking news du jour. Really, I can't understand how a hairdresser could commit such a crime. Fangirls should protest.
everyone among us can remember andy's sad expression at the end of the last season...I met him and I could not recognize him....Now he is back Andy..the one we love! and I grew up...so adorable but also so protective...he looks that much responsible ( for her)...!I did not expect to see "the whole family" all together so soon but that' s great for Andy...the real one..not the ideal Andy we "fell in love with"..I mean, difficoult to explain, but...when we feel jealous..we feel jealous of the life we dream about...not of the girl who stands beside Andy..we got shocked not 'coz she stole us Andy..but just 'coz she brought our ideal Andy ( the ideal lovely guy to which each of us could immage to be next sharing the incredible life of a pro-rider) to reality..now will be just a little more difficult for us to dream about him 'coz now, in our dreamt-fiction, there is a real face, a real girl different from us playing the role of the lucky-girl!but Andy Schleck is real then ever end he worth to be happy. so, best wishes to him, to her...and to us too..one day...who knows ( not with Andy :P , no more!). jellow jersey would come in the right moment in Andy's life this year..he could deeply share this experience!let's hope...LOVE RULES!
RispondiEliminaclaudia
ps: my translation did not go on :(
Ooooh, Fede, thanks for mentioning that video of Chris. I have it bookmarked but I'd completely forgotten about it! xD I'll watch it now and if he says anything interesting I'll let you know :P
RispondiEliminaFede, my reaction was exactly the same! Like, OMG, they look so cuuuute! Well, I left my mom out of it, but the rest was the same :P
RispondiEliminaI'm happy for Andy and Jil(l) (I heard Jil and Jill, not sure which)
And for Chris Anker and ...?
Poor Jakob must have cut his own hair again... remember those tweets from long time ago where he also failed to cut his own hair?
@ Claudia: I couldn't have explained it better. Very wise words, dear :)
RispondiEliminaActually, I believe that one day we'll all meet our ideal lovely man in the flesh (some of us perhaps have already met him). And finally, that day we'll stop thinking about Andy/ Frank/Jakob /whoever else in 'that' way (although there's no way I'll stop following cycling) and we'll organise a big party so that our men will be able to complain about their girlfriends' fangirlistic attitudes with each other ;)
I must confess that in the last days I couldn't translate/review your story either :S
But hey, give me three days time (one for finishing to study, one for facing the exam, one for relaxing) and everything will be ready.
@ Susanne: I did watch that interview, but I couldn't understand anything of what Chris said. So I would be really happy if you could kindly tell me if Chris says something interesting in it ;) For example, does he say when he'll become dad?
@ Mar: Ahah, as soon as I got the news, I called my mum in and showed her the pictures. And when my sister got home, I did the same. And I almost did the same also with my dad, before realising that he probably wouldn't have cared much about it :P
Jil or Jill? Girls, we need a private detective. Anyone volunteers? (just kidding)
Chris Anker's girlfriend is called Michelle :) I'm so happy for them! Right now, I really do hope that the baby will inherit his father's sense of humour!
I've just read what you wrote on your blog yesterday and I've started laughing out loud like a fool. Poor, desperate Jakob who let Andy shave his head.
Prince William's hair weren't invited to their owner's wedding, apparently Jakob's hair weren't selected for the Tour line-up. Thanks God, hair can grow again.
Hmmm, Chris doesn't say much in that interview, unfortunately :( Mostly it's about the Tour - who he thinks will win and whether he's on a diet or not (ha, ha!) It's funny when the male interviewer can't say "Saxo Bank-Sungard" properly and Chris says, "Well, it is a long name." It's only mentioned very briefly. He's asked what the most important thing in his suitcase is and he says it's a book with pictures of his girlfriend (awwww :P). Then the male interviewer says, "Yes, because you're to be a dad." (As if he wouldn't bring pictures of his girlfriend if she wasn't pregnant xD) And that's pretty much it...
RispondiEliminaI'll see if I can find out more!
And the child definitely has to inherit Chris' sense of humour!
I just read my post ... .. so full of mistakes ;)too late in the night yesterday! However, I'm sorry because I did not mean to hurry you (se s dice csì "mettere fretta" ;) ) ... I meant that I wanted to go on with the translation to help you ... but I did not manage...I meant "neither me"!;) go Fede..the finish line is getting closer and closer
RispondiEliminaClaudia
I must say that everyone here seems to be bearing up admirably, and with a lot more dignity, and grace than would be expected of fans. I expected hair rending tears, and histrionics. :p
RispondiEliminaNatasha, when I told you that I was personally happy for him, I should have probably qualified that opinion, and added, "But it doesn't mean I'm not little bit BUMMED for myself" :P
Fede, I agree with you about the therapeutic effects of chocolate. I probably indulged in a little too much Haagen Daz yesterday, though I blame this on Roger Federer, who once again, broke my heart by getting eliminated at Wimbledon.
I believe I also told Barbara, that should Andy find himself a girlfriend, I would be able to "switch off" my fondness for him. Well... I had to sledgehammer the wall open, and violently pull the electrical wiring out, but I managed to turn off the switch. *waves hello with burnt, electrocuted hands*
Anyway, congratulations Fede, on nearly completing your Maturita!
Figgybash, it's funny you talk about switching off your fondness for Andy now he has a g/f. I must admit I am obviously very fickle, as my 'fixation' with him has almost abated with this news. I still like him as a rider but my passion for all things Andy has pretty much gone. This does mean however I can actually do some work on my computer rather than search for Andy stuff. So something positive has come out of this news for me.
RispondiEliminaI also was very saddened to see Federer get eliminated. I watched the match initially but changed channels to watch Tomic v Djokivic. I switched back expecting too see Fed had defeated Tsonga but instead got to see the roles reversed. Poor Roger- hope he still gets some more grand slam titles. Jen
Jen, I think it's normal for our interest to wane once a wife, or girlfriend enters the picture. A large component of having a crush on someone involves wishful thinking, don't you think? However impossible, and unlikely, there's that tiny spark of hope fluttering around in our minds. What is it that Emily Dickinson wrote? "Hope is the thing with feathers."
RispondiEliminaI'm very fickle too. It took me about a nanosecond to move on to a musician named Reeve Carney: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXZOBKPQBPE
I would certainly have benefited from hearing this news in April, when, instead of studying for exams, I unwisely chose to watch Classics races. I expect to be a lot more productive, and focused, when university starts again in September. Unless someone else comes along to distract me :P
I'm hoping to be at the US Open this year, where hopefully, Roger will win his 17th Grand Slam. I fear that he may retire after the London Olympics. He's been giving cryptic hints at smaller tournaments, saying goodbye to organizers, and fans. :(
Ladies, the time has come. Tomorrow the Tour de France is finally starting (I predict a victory by Gilbert), and my high school career is finally ending. As the Europe would say, 'IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!' (*turutùtutu turutùtutu turutùtutu...*)
RispondiEliminaOk, sorry for that. Really, my brain needs a break. Tomorrow morning I'll walk in that cursed classroom for the last time in my life, say some stupid things about the Olympic Games, cross my fingers while hoping that my teachers forget the existence of a subject called 'Latin' and scream of joy if one of the examiners asks me something about Leopardi. An then, I'll walk out of that damned classroom screaming: 'I've seen the light!' For the first time since 5 years, I'll be free. Oh yes.
Anyway, let's stop daydreaming. Time to go back to cycling (and to gossip)!
@ Susanne: Thank you for the translation, my precious Danish translator!
I'm sure that we'll all know more about the baby during the Tour (I've always had the impression that CA is interviewed about a thousand time pro day by Danish tv, is that correct?)
A little child with Chris' sense of humour: I'm sure everyone will love him/her!
@ Claudia: don't worry, I think we all understood what you meant with your first comment. Most of us aren't native English speakers, so we don't care about mistakes at all ;)
Perhaps my comment gave you a wrong impression, but I wrote it to tell you that I hadn't worked on the translation either, so you didn't have to apologise :)
PS: I'm listening to NpdE right now ('notte di lacrime e preghiere / la matematica non sarà mai il mio mestiere' ) ;)
@ Figbash: We're mature girls, Figgy ;) As Claudia said, we all fell in love with the 'ideal Andy' that we've created in our minds, not with the real one. Therefore, right now we're all happy because the real Andy has found a nice girlfriend. And, after all, our 'ideal Andy' can always become an 'ideal someone else', can't he?
Federer's elimination from Wimbledon was a bad blow for many, apparently. I don't follow tennis, although I know who the most famous tennis players are. Nadal, Murray, Federer, Djokovic, Tsonga... Actually, this morning I went to see my best friend's oral proof of the exam and, in order to distract her, another friend of mine and I started talking about Djokovic. And she started underlining how good his shoulders are and at that point another girl started to talk about Nadal's muscles and... well, if Coug had heard us, she would have sent us to the naughty corner immediately.
Chocolate really does help! In the last 3 weeks I've eaten so much chocolate that I think I've become even fatter than before... But after all, I needed something that could make me feel better after long days spent studying!
That musician does look interesting, but I'm afraid I prefer cyclists (although I could make an exception for Billie Joe Armstrong... ;)
And LOL at the image of you switching off your crush for Andy!!!
@ Jen: Even if Andy isn't single anymore, there are still lots of cyclists whose pictures are worth looking for across the Internet ;)
For example, take a look at Mar's blog(http://whatmarlikes.tumblr.com/ ): she always points out good-looking (and not very famous) guys!
And then, of course, there are the 'usual suspects': Bello Benna (Bennati), Nicholas Roche, Hubert Dupont, Thomas Lovkvist, Matti Breshcel...
*sorry, mispelled Breschel :P
RispondiEliminaThanks to Mar I've discovered the good coming from Bjarne, his son Thomas. In Italy we use to say something like "when a Pope is dead, another is declared" ;-)
RispondiEliminaGood luck for tomorrow!
Francesca
I already said something about it on Twitter, but did not name all of you, because of the 140 letters boundary.
RispondiEliminaI think it would be so nice to have Jil come over to one or more of the nice blogs we have about her lover. I would welcome her with all my heart and if she has some sense of humor (I think is necessary when you go out with one of the brothers) she would feel very at home. It also would releave some pressure/anxiety of her when her loved one has to make a scary descend or something like that. I hope she won't see us as angry jealous girls/women who are only out there to get her away from Andy, but accept us as a kind of virtual angels who love her man and want him to be happy and succeed in his goals. Which woman wouldn't be proud of that?
Fede, really, congratulations on reaching the end of your Maturità--that is an amazing accomplishment, and while I'm sure it must be a bittersweet feeling to be finished with that part of your life, I think you have the most amazing years ahead of you. University will be grand, but before all of that, promise me you're going to have an absolute BLAST this summer, because you have worked so hard, okay?
RispondiEliminaOkay, I promised myself I wouldn't cry, but I've gone and cried anyway. You'll have to forgive me, I've been bit loopy in the last 72 hours. But these are happy tears, as I don't have any siblings of my own, and my heart is welled up with pride for you.
Damn Roger Federer, he;s turned me into a sensitive, emotional basket case! *quite embarrassed to have cried* :P
I couldn't agree more with Claudia; it's definitely the life that might have been that we fall in love with. An idea, and not a person necessarily.
--Susan
Yup, a thousand times pro day seems about right - they love him because he always has something different to say :P I'll of course let you know if I find out more. In that interview they mention that Ekstrabladet (dubious Danish newspaper) ran the story that morning with the headline "A calf is born" (very bad joke about the fact that Chris is called "the ox from Hammel" xD) and I tried to find that article but it had mysteriously disappeared...
RispondiEliminaI still have a hard time believing something as pretty as Thomas Riis has come out of Bjarne :P
OK, just saw this picture: http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnogkbcxVL1qegdyqo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=130968 on dullemarulle.tumblr.com which makes me think she's fairly more pregnant than I thought :P
RispondiEliminaAnd I totally forgot to wish you GOOD LUCK for today :D (Even though you probably won't read it until afterwards :P)
OMG!! The Tour is finally here! Yay! On a different note - what is with the head shaving? First Jakob and now has anyone seen Richie Porte? All his hair is gone too. Is there a case of head lice going around or something?! Gosh I hope whoever's wielding the hair clippers doesnt come anywhere near Andy (or Frank). A
RispondiEliminaA, I assume the depilated hairstyle is for improved aerodynamics :P
RispondiElimina@ Francesca: Ahah, love that way of saying!!
RispondiEliminaRiis' sons are impressive, they're really handsome (and strong) guys. Now I'm really curious to see Thomas taking part in Tour of Denmark!
Thank you for the good luck wish, I really needed a lot of luck this morning ;)
@ Barbara: I completely agree with what you wrote, dear. I hope Jil won't consider us a bunch of stupid women angry at her, because that would be a very negative image of us that wouldn't even correspond to the truth. I personally abandoned my fangirlistish vision of cycling a long time ago, so that now I really don't care at all about the fact that OGL is dating a girl. Actually, I think this can just do him good.
Perhaps, one day Jil will decide to watch what Andy' female supporters think of her and, by chance, she'll pop up here. Hopefully she'll feel welcomed and she'll even laugh at some of our comments. Because, after all, we're just a group of girls who love cycling and who want to share our passion for this amazing sport on some laidback, random and interactive blogs.
@ Figbash: Figgy, you cried for me? Really? You sweet thing, there was no need for that! I definitely kicked some asses this morning and I walked out of the room with the feeling of having just made my best test ever. I don't want to sound arrogant, but right now saying that I would be happy with a 90 out of 100 wouldn't correspond to the truth. I want moooore!
You're right about the bittersweet feelings. When I shook hands with my teachers I thought about what they taught in the last few years and I would have liked to thank them in a very different way, not in that cold and formal way. I actually think it was a bittersweet feeling also for them, having to watch their students finishing high school. They always told us we were the best class they had ever had, so I think they'll miss us a lot in the future.
Luckily when I left the school I didn't see my friend the janitor, otherwise we would have surely burst into tears at the thought of being unable to see each other again!
@ Susanne: I really cannot believe that Thomas Riis almost has the same DNA as Bjarne. I mean... Thomas has HAIR!!
Ahah, I'd love Chris even more if I was a Danish cycling journalist, he's such an entertaining guy! It must be great fun to chat with him ;)
'A calf is born', that is a really bad joke.
Oh my, I didn't think Michelle was that pregnant either! It really looks like the happy event isn't that far away from here ;)Oh, and Michelle and Chris look so sweet together! <3
Thank you very much for the good-luck wish, I really needed it this morning!
@ A: After 12 months, here we go again! Let the show begin ;)
Oh my, also Porte shaved his head? Really, someone should tell the riders that they need to shave their legs, and not their heads, to go faster. Logic believes they've cut their hair because of July's warm weather, but Fangirl thinks there is no explanation for such a cruel act towards female supporters.
Yes, I know it's a bit silly, but I always cry when I'm genuinely happy for someone. Though, even by my standards, I've been extra sensitive (=nuts) in the last 72 hours. Obviously, if Roger Federer loses again at the US Open, I'm going to need elephant-strength tranquilizers to calm down.
RispondiEliminaFede, arrogance is an exaggerated sense of one's abilities. Receiving a score of 90 out of 100 is a triumph, and you have every right to be proud of that achievement. It's not arrogant at all.
@ Figbash: Figgy, that's so sweet of you!
RispondiEliminaAnd I don't think it's silly to cry of happiness. It's better to cry for something happy than to cry for something sad, isn't it?
I don't know my Maturità score yet, but I think I got at least a 90 out of 100. Actually, I would be lying if I said I'd be happy with anything lower than that, because I think I did a very good job not just during the exam, but during my whole high school career. Therefore, I'd love to see my efforts being awarded with a good final mark.
I'm usually very modest about my marks, but I wouldn't be honest if I said that I would be happy with a final score lower than 90. I'm not arrogant, I'm just honest - with myself and with those who know me.
Fede, I know you're not arrogant :) In fact, if you're expecting a 90 or better score on your Maturità, I think you're being far too modest. There's nothing wrong with exulting in one's hard work.
RispondiEliminaI scored 94% on the much dreaded European civilization exam, and told everybody :P! Not to show off, but because I couldn't believe my luck--I spent more time analysing Jakob Fuglsang's eyebrows, than I did studying the German banker Jakob Fugger. I was just happy that in the end, when the question about the House of Savoy, and Italian unification came up, that I wrote Victor Emanuel II, and not Daniele Bennati.
I am foolish enough to write that sort of answer :P
94%, that's a great result! Congratulations, dear! I can understand why you were so happy about that!
RispondiEliminaJakob Fugger, Jakob Fuglsang... They have similar names, perhaps they even had similar eyebrows!
The House of Savoy, did you study that too? How funny! We Italian students usually remember that Italy was a monarchy just on the second of June and when we see Emanuele Filiberto (the heir of the family) doing stupid things on tv. As you may understand from this, the Savoia didn't leave a very positive image in the minds of their people :P
Ahah, it would have been funny to write 'Daniele Bennati' rather than Victor Emanuel II! Perhaps you could have tried to write 'Marco Materazzi': he was the one who really did unify Italy during the finale of the 2006 Soccer Worlds!!
I was having a look at "Andy answers your questions" on leopardtrek.lu when I noticed the question "Andy, do you have a girlfriend or are you too busy?". When I read the answer, of course, I was shocked; but then I came here (you're my #1 fangirl resource) and read the first sentence of your post:
RispondiElimina"Ok girls, remember the emergency procedure that we all practised when we discovered about Jakob Fuglsang's girlfriend?"
F-F-Fuglsang's WHAT??? *faints*
Oh my God, this means that I've almost caused you a heart attack! D: I'm so, so sorry for that!
RispondiEliminaThe emergency procedure was a joke between some of my readers and me, since I created it when we first discovered that Jakob had a girlfriend.
When we found out about Jil, I thought it would have been fun to write a new emergency procedure, given the terrible mood in which fangirls found themselves after getting that news. Unfortunately, I didn't think about those who still didn't know anything about Loulou... :S
Therefore, here I apologise once again! Discovering about Loulou and Jil on the same day must have been terrible for you :(
Anyway: if you've got over that terrible moment and you'd like to know more about Jakob's girlfriend, I suggest you reading the comments to this post: http://fede-myblog92.blogspot.com/2011/05/90-good-reasons-for-watching-giro.html. But remember, read those comments only if you're sure you're able to bear them!