To everyone's joy, the picspam season here at My Blog isn't over yet.
The last 2 days have been a bit tense here in the Blogosphere, so I think it's better if we all relax ourselves and have a good laugh together. In order to do so, I suggest you taking a look at these pictures that Mar (thank you girl!) and I collected over the last days. Enjoy!
First of all, here you have Chris Anker Sorensen and Matti Breschel wearing funny viking helmets on the Champs Elysées. After 3 weeks of daily fatigue and stress, you're allowed to behave a bit in a strange way, aren't you?
Here's another picture from Saxo Bank's celebrations on Champs Elysées. This time, the one behaving in a strange way is Stuart O'Grady :)
Talking about funny guys, then, how can we forget about Fabian Cancellara? Here we can see him making horns to poor Andy. The skinny Luxembourgian (just notice how thin his arms are!) looks a bit annoyed, but Fabian doesn't seem to care about it :)
This time instead the victim of Fabian's jokes was O'Grady, who probably ignored what Fabian was doing behind him.
Luckily Tom Boonen knows how to take revenge on the Swiss rider :)
Talking about other former Saxo Bankers, I think I'm almost obliged to put some pictures of Jens Voigt in a post like this. Here you can see him riding a very strange vehicle.
Below instead you have Voigt-san having fun with a supporter in Japan.
And here we have the FA Jens having a coffee-break at work.
Here instead we have Matti Breschel joking with a photographer.
Let's now abandon our Sexy Bankers for a brief moment and let's watch 2 pics about the relationship between riders and animals. For example, take a look at this rider who wants to stay with his adorated penguin even while racing.
Here instead we have a guy showing us the perfect descent position for riders. I wonder what the bear thinks of it.
Back to the guys who raced for SB this season, here we have Chris Sorensen reading a foreign newspaper. Has he just read something about a defeat of his favourite football team, or is he just shocked by the language in which the newspaper is written?
To close this post, then, I couldn't avoid publishing 2 pics of the Schleck brothers. Andy, you cunny guy, what are you looking at?
And here's a classic picture of Frank and his concentration expression. Everything's ok dear?
So, that's all for now. Thank you again to Mar for the help and let's hope you enjoyed this picspam :)
Here's another picture from Saxo Bank's celebrations on Champs Elysées. This time, the one behaving in a strange way is Stuart O'Grady :)
Talking about funny guys, then, how can we forget about Fabian Cancellara? Here we can see him making horns to poor Andy. The skinny Luxembourgian (just notice how thin his arms are!) looks a bit annoyed, but Fabian doesn't seem to care about it :)
This time instead the victim of Fabian's jokes was O'Grady, who probably ignored what Fabian was doing behind him.
Luckily Tom Boonen knows how to take revenge on the Swiss rider :)
Talking about other former Saxo Bankers, I think I'm almost obliged to put some pictures of Jens Voigt in a post like this. Here you can see him riding a very strange vehicle.
Below instead you have Voigt-san having fun with a supporter in Japan.
And here we have the FA Jens having a coffee-break at work.
Here instead we have Matti Breschel joking with a photographer.
Let's now abandon our Sexy Bankers for a brief moment and let's watch 2 pics about the relationship between riders and animals. For example, take a look at this rider who wants to stay with his adorated penguin even while racing.
Here instead we have a guy showing us the perfect descent position for riders. I wonder what the bear thinks of it.
Back to the guys who raced for SB this season, here we have Chris Sorensen reading a foreign newspaper. Has he just read something about a defeat of his favourite football team, or is he just shocked by the language in which the newspaper is written?
To close this post, then, I couldn't avoid publishing 2 pics of the Schleck brothers. Andy, you cunny guy, what are you looking at?
And here's a classic picture of Frank and his concentration expression. Everything's ok dear?
So, that's all for now. Thank you again to Mar for the help and let's hope you enjoyed this picspam :)
Last day of Tour de France is like last day of school.
RispondiEliminaWhat would be the cycling world without the FA Jens? :-)
Frank sometimes looks like Doctor Who's David Tennant, sometimes like Matthew Bellamy and this time like Ming the Merciless from planet Mongo :P
I've started collecting pictures of Andy ogling girls...smooth and subtle :P
Thanks Fede and Mar for this cycling flippancy.
Francesca
Fede, thank you for brightening up the off season with picspams!
RispondiEliminaWhen I taught 10 year olds they were all very fond of giving each other the horns, so that's who Fabian reminds me of in these pics.
Hehehehe I just love CA Sorensen with that newspaper! "Ohh nooo, not a word about me :("
RispondiElimina@ Francesca: You're welcome :)
RispondiEliminaThe last Tour de France day really looks like the last day of school. There's the party, there are people behaving in a strange way, people wearing strange clothes/hats, people taking photographs, people who are proud of themselves because they've made also this time...
Voigt is a real hero and I think he'd do everything he could to make his supporters happy.
So I'm not the only one who thinks that Frank looks a bit like Matthew Bellamy! However I don't think he looks a lot like Ming the Merciless: Frank's eyebrows aren't that amazing :P
Our cunny Andy loves watching nice girls at races, but Logic suggests me not being jealous because, in her opinion, it would be much worse (and much more worrying) if our guy never paid attention to any girl.
@ Danielle: you're welcome :)
Funny to know that Fabian tends to behave like a 10 year old boy. However, I think we can forgive him for that ;)
@ Mar: Chris has a very funny expression indeed in that picture and there could be many possible explanations for it :)
Actually, I think that Chris' expression in that pic looks a bit like the one I wear when I first read my Maths tests at school...
Thank you for sharing Fede and Mar! I really like these photo posts.. :D
RispondiEliminaI didn't know Matti used to be a model, I like him better as a cyclist too ;) Too bad he has problems with his knee now, I hope he'll recover quickly after the operation :(
The celebrations on the Champs Elysées are always so funny, haha, can't get enough of those pics :)
Nice interview by Velonation with Matti - http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/6430/Matti-Breschel-interview-Danish-rider-talks-about-all-things-cycling.aspx
RispondiElimina@ Marleen: you're welcome :)
RispondiEliminaPoor Matti isn't actually one of the luckiest guys of the peloton. This year he had mechanical problems both in Gand-Wevelgem and in Tour of Flanders, then he had problems with his knee in Roubaix and was 2nd in the Worlds (personally, I'd hate it to arrive second in such an important race...). And now, he has to undergo this operation. I really hope he'll be able to get back on his bike in January, because I'd like to support him during the Noth Classics week also next year.
Champs Elysées' pictures are always very funny indeed. I love to see the guys in such a relaxed and happy mood! :)
@ Anonimo: thank you very much for the nice (and long) interview :) If Matti will have to skip the Classics, I hope that at least he'll be able to win some GT stages and the Worlds in Copenhagen!