You must know that, once upon a time, miss Fede had hundreds of pictures of her favourite cyclists saved on her computer's hard disk, but then said hard disk blew up and all the photos got lost. So don't get angry if the result of my work doesn't appeal to you.
Below you can see another Model-style picture, always taken by Lukas Renlund.
Here instead we have Matti getting kissed by the misses of Tour de Suisse (if my memory doesn't fail me).Pic by All Over.
Below you have an evergreen picture of Matti taken by Klaus Bannerup. I love the old-style kit-and the boy who appears in the picture, obviously.
Are you bored Matti? ;)
The boy has a very impressive thighs, no doubts about that. And then, he's also got the usual cyclist tan.
As you can see, in this post there are just 5 pics of Matti. However, don't start insulting me, you Matti's lovers. In fact here you (just like the supporters of other Team Luxembourg/SB's riders) can find some links that you'll surely going to enjoy:
http://wandan.pixnet.net/album/set/296784 (via: http://sansenmag.livejournal.com/ ): on this page you can find some nice pictures of Matti that go back to the time when he still was a model.
http://www.sportsagency.dk/ : on this page there are many pictures of Matti Breschel and of the riders who've raced for Saxo Bank until this year.
http://gaffa.dk/artikel/40670 : interview with Matti about his love for music.
http://www.sporten.dk/cykling/her-er-de-smukke-tour-kaerester : on this link (that I already published some months ago) there are some pictures of the Saxo Bank's riders (los Sorensens, los Schlecks, Fuglsang and Voigt included) at the Paris' party at the end of the 2010 Tour. Moreover, this link can offer to some of us fangirls the chance of expressing our ideas about someone else's fashion sense (beware: it features cyclists + girlfriends).
Anyway, talking about another Danish rider of SB, Chris Anker Sorensen has recently updated his blog with a post called 'Ferie' (http://blog.tv2.dk/chris.anker.ol/entry388307.html ) . In it he wrote that he had a good holiday in he USA, visiting museums and eating at Starbucks, and that now he's going to move from Luxembourg to Italy. 'In Italy the weather is better (...) and there are greater climbs than in Luxembourg (...). Moreover, Italian cuisine, coffee and cappuccino are second to none'. Well, what can I add more, if not that I totally agree with Chris and that I welcome him here in Italy?
And before of closing this post here you have a Serge Waldbillig's pictures of the Schleck brothers. After all, you can't write a fangirlistic post without including any picture of them in it, can you?
(Credits to the pictures are included in the post)

Thanks Fede! Love those pics of Matti
RispondiEliminaMatti really suprises me as a model! :O Those (japanese?) pics are very nice. :)
RispondiEliminaBut I'm happy he's a cyclist now.
I think the fourth is definately my fav pic, though I like the magazine cover too! Definitely Matti as cyclist is better than as model! Thanks Fede! A
RispondiEliminaChristmas has arrived early here! Thank you Fede for the lovely pictures, especially for the ones with Model!Matti, I thought they were urban mith :P
RispondiEliminaSaw the other links too. Everybody with beautiful women and Andy with...Bjarne. Martine looks very very sweet.
Francesca
@ Anonimo: You're welcome :)
RispondiElimina@ Mar: I usually prefer cyclists to models (my friends think I'm crazy when I say this :P), so I'm happy that Matti became a cyclist as well.
Btw, on today's Gazzetta there was an interview with Team Luxembourg's new ds, Luca Guercilena, and he said that Jakob Fuglsang is very likely to be the team leader at 2011 Giro d'Italia. I thought this news might interest you :) (Guercilena added that Frank Schleck may ride the Corsa Rosa too).
@ A: You're welcome :) Btw I agree with you: as I already mentioned, I prefer Matti as a cyclist than as a model too.
@ Francesca: I also believed they were an urban myth, but then I made some research and discovered that Matti actually worked as a model when he was younger :) And in some of these pictures he really looks good, doesn't he?
Martine and Frank seem a very happy couple and it's true that she always looks very sweet:)
Talking about Andy and Bjarne, on http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/schleck-looks-ahead-to-the-luxembourg-life Andy talks about how the relationship between them has changed over the last weeks. Actually, thinking about how many things have changed for Bjarne and Andy over the last months almost leaves me speechless. There have been so many changes for them!
I read the news and I was all giddy for Jakob at the Giro; in another interview he said he probably needed to sacrifice the Giro and I was a bit deflated.
RispondiEliminaFrank at the Giro will be too good to be true, I thought he would concentrate only on the Tour. I don't mind if he uses the Giro as preparation :P
Francesca
The Giro starts in more than 6 months time, but this Fangirl is already very excited about it because both Chris Anker Sorensen and Jakob Fuglsang are going to take part in it. And if also Frank Schleck decided to race the Giro, well, then I think I would suddenly find myself on Cloud 9 and I'd probably stay there until the last week of May :)
RispondiEliminaFede I hope you're okay - I saw Ilaria's post this evening about her visit to Lux. For what it's worth, I agree with you.
RispondiElimina@ Anonimo: thank you for the interest and for the support dear. It means a lot to me :)
RispondiEliminaI wrote another comment under that post in which I thanked everyone who supported me in the discussion, but I think it is better if I thank you from my blog too. So, thank you very much to everyone who supported (and defended) me and my opinion. It meant a lot to me :)
Btw I'm ok, although I'm sorry for how things went. In fact I didn't mean to offend anyone with that comment, but I just wanted to express my opinion. Unfortunately I'm still too young and arrogant and stupid (I don't even know what friendship is!) to realise if a comment of mine is kind or not and that's what caused the situation to degenerate.
Anyway, better if I stop here.
PS: Thank you again for the support :D
Oh, we were actually being pretty nice girls... Actually I decided not to comment on that entry of hers, but I just couldn't resist when I saw the comment about you.
RispondiEliminaFinally found that "stop following" button.
Btw have you read about Breschel and his knee surgery?? Poor guy...I feel so sorry for him! Hope that he by miracle makes the Classics.
Just voted for him for "Sportsman of the year" in Denmark - but I guess that the Wozniacki-woman will win the award...
@ A Beautiful Freak: I owe you a very big big big thank you for defending me in that discussion. You and the other girls were simply amazing and I was really impressed by the way you defended me! Again, a really big thank to you all girls. I'm moved :)
RispondiEliminaI've read about Breschel's injury too and I actually wanted to write a post (also) about that this evening, but unfortunately I'm not in the right mood. I really hope he'll be able to race the Classics as well. Actually, I must admit I had already decided to cheer for him during the 2011 Cobblestone week!
If I were Dane, I would have probably voted for him too. However, considering that Wozniacki is also taking part in the competition, I'm afraid Matti hasn't got many chances of winning. In fact, it seems to me that there is a kind of Wozniacki-mania right now in Denmark.
Fede,
RispondiEliminaI want to say to you that I am sorry you had to endure Ilaria's personal attack on you on her blog. I made my feelings known to her but I also wanted to tell you directly that I felt her comments were not only nasty but inaccurate. For what it's worth, in my opinion, I think you have more maturity and common sense than most people, young or old.
Brenda
@ Brenda: Here's another person that I absolutely must thank for having defended me in such a fierce way yesterday! ;) I think I'll never stop thanking you and the other girls and I really want to tell you and the others that I'm sincerely grateful to everyone who shared my opinion and defended me (even without leaving a comment). I know that this is becoming a kind of mantra, but that's the only way I have to express how nice it was for me to read those comments in my defense.
RispondiEliminaI'm sorry for what happened, because I don't think my comment was unpolite and I also didn't think that Ilaria would have taken things in such a personal way. But it happened and now there's nothing we can do about it.
As someone (Anna Frank?) once said, 'You don't really know a person until you don't argue with them'. I argued and I learned some things in a very fast way. Better late than never.
Thank you very much (once again!) also for your esteem Brenda. I really appreciate it :)