In the picture below you can see how the roads' condition are in Curaçao. Luckily Andy's mood doesn't seem to be affected by the weather ;)
Frank instead looks more serious. After all, no one enjoys bad weather when they're on holiday, especially if they know that, after that holiday, they'll have to go back to the cold Luxembourg and start training for the next cycling season.
On TDW's website (http://www.tdwsport.com ) however we can see that, luckily for the boys, the weather in Curaçao wasn't that bad on the previous days. On the website there are some nice pictures of the Schleck brothers (is it just my impression, or do Andy's legs actually get skinnier everyday?!?), some pictures of Toni Martin + girlfriend, some of Koos Moerenhout + family and a lot of Van Den Broeck + girlfriend.
Frank instead looks more serious. After all, no one enjoys bad weather when they're on holiday, especially if they know that, after that holiday, they'll have to go back to the cold Luxembourg and start training for the next cycling season.
On TDW's website (http://www.tdwsport.com ) however we can see that, luckily for the boys, the weather in Curaçao wasn't that bad on the previous days. On the website there are some nice pictures of the Schleck brothers (is it just my impression, or do Andy's legs actually get skinnier everyday?!?), some pictures of Toni Martin + girlfriend, some of Koos Moerenhout + family and a lot of Van Den Broeck + girlfriend.To the disappointment of many fangirls, it seems that the photographers in Curaçao haven't decided to take any picture of Jakob Fuglsang yet.
(pictures by Cor Vos)

They have looong legs and incredible feet! Every time I look at Frank I'm envious of his wiry figure, but I wonder if in person they look even more skinny, like an electricity pole. I haven't seen a cyclist live and "motionless", so I can't tell.
RispondiEliminaIt seems dolphins are on strike :P
Francesca
I looked at TDW first and after that I wanted to say the exact same thing as you wrote in your last lines... WHERE'S JAKOB?!
RispondiEliminaBut Andy & Franks pictures are nice too :) They both look grown up, relaxed and ready for more.
@ Francesca: Imo both the Schleck brothers are a bit too skinny, but I envy their long and slim legs anyway. I've already seen Andy live and motionless, but he didn't actually look thinner than in picture. Or, perhaps, Fangirl was too euphoric to pay attention to things like that. Btw it's true there are some riders who look skinnier live than in picture (Chris Anker Sorensen is one of them).
RispondiEliminaAlthough Tim De Waele and Cor Vos' pictures seem to prove the opposite, Curaçao's dolphins weren't on strike (see pictures on http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/photos/racing-and-relaxation-in-curacao/148072 ). After all, dolphins are said to be very intelligent creature- and what intelligent creature wouldn't love to swim in the ocean together with some good-looking professional cyclists? :P
@ Mar: Jakob's absence from the pictures is always very annoying, especially because it's the second year in a row that Curaçao's photographers completely ignore him. What an anger.
Luckily there are the Schleck brothers' pictures to cheer us up.
Franky also won the race this afternoon and I think he couldn't end his adventure for Saxo Bank in any better way. Now it's time to forget about Riis, Contador and the past and start thinking about the future :)
TDW now has pictures with Jakob in it! :D Unfortunately.. wearing a shirt.
RispondiEliminaAnd I can only see them very very small because I can't sign up to TDW.
Corvospro had ONE (out of 112) picture of Jakob! Spelled wrong as Jacob.. But he's smiley :)
RispondiElimina@ Mar: perhaps if you try going here you'll be able to see the 'normal size' pictures of Jakob: http://www.tdwsport.com/webshop/picture/showPicture/139589&year=2010 .
RispondiEliminaIt's always a shame to see the photographers ignoring Jakob in this way when he's in Curaçao. Shall we write them a letter of complain?
Btw the important thing is to know that he had fun on holiday.He deserved it :)
PS: Back to the dolphins' strike, here are some pictures of Andy playing with them: http://www.procycling.no/article3022836.ece
Finally! It wouldn't be the same without a dolphin kissing Andy :P
RispondiEliminaHoping for a picture of a dolphin kissing Jakob is asking too much given the scarcity of his picures.
Francesca
Aah don't make me think about Jakob kissing a dolphin! I was thinking about a beach photo....
RispondiEliminaBut the one Ilaria posted on Allezandy made me happy for today. Also a picture in the category: rarely seen actions of cyclist. Just like dolphinkissing. Sleeping!
@ Francesca: to put an end to this lack of Jakob's pictures, I suggest we fangirls buying new photocameras, saving up a lot of money and heading to Curaçao in November 2011...It's a good idea, isn't it?
RispondiEliminaAh, the Curaçao dolphins. I must admit that, a few days every year, they become the creatures I envy the most on this Earth.
@ Mar: that was a very sweet picture indeed. Andy and Jakob look so cute and tender! <3
There are sacrifices to be done for the sake of giving evidence of truth. A trip on a tropical island might be one of them :P
RispondiEliminaThank God there's tumblr, it's a goldmine.
Francesca
CorVos's got pictures of Bono, Hondo and Petacchi (each of them wearing red swimming costumes, a fact that left me speechless for some seconds) but hasn't got any picture of Jakob. This is another fact that proves that this world is unfair.
RispondiEliminaLadies, let's book our tickets for next year then! ;)
Yes! I'm saving money from now on. And let's not talk about all the exams I have in November. I'm gonna be Jakob's personal stalkerazzi! I don't think he'll be happy with that.. but hey, I'll be making the best holiday pictures (of him, for him) for free!
RispondiEliminaEither TDW grew wise or somebody intervened... or Jakob appeared in front of lens by chance. Only three photos, but always :]
RispondiEliminahttp://www.tdwsport.com/webshop/reportage/show/20103017&year=2010&paging=1&offset=72&ipp=12
Ania
@ Marit: you'll go stalking Jakob, me'll go stalking Andy (Frank is married and so I think it'd be hateful to stalk him while he's on holiday with his family), then we'll exchange our pictures. Alright? ;)
RispondiElimina@ Ania: thank you for the link. Fangirl appreciated it VERY much!
Another fangirl appreciates it very much too! :)
RispondiEliminaAnd another fangirl appreciates it extremely :-)
RispondiEliminaThanks Ania!
Francesca
Hello Jakobfans!
RispondiEliminaI have a small collection of pictures I like most, with Jakob in it of course. The pics are all from internet sources but I guess you haven't seen all of them before. Would you like it if I'd share them with you all? Just some off-season picspamming?
Of course I would! You can write here the links and then, if it's ok for you, I'll make a post out of them (if you prefer to send them to me via e-mail, tell me :).
RispondiEliminaI've run out of ideas lately and so suggestions for new posts are greatly appreciated :)
Off season must be a harder time for you bloggers.. No news every day!
RispondiEliminaBut I'd like to send them to you. I don't have all the links. It's a collection I've made during this whole year, just for fun. Can I find your emailadress somewhere?
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
RispondiEliminaI've copied your emailadress so you can delete it now. The email will come tomorrow. I need to sleep first... ;)
RispondiEliminaCheck your inbox :)
RispondiElimina