So,here are today's random links...
First of all,on the following link (http://www.saxobank%20takingthelead.%20com/?p=675) there's a Specialized commercial with Fabian Cancellara.
Yesterday's Saxo Bank diary was Kurt-Asle Arvesen's one,wholse link is the following: http://www.saxobanktakingthelead.com/?p=770 .
Here (http://www.lalsace.fr/fr/sports/article/1781076,219/Andy-Schleck-Contador-est-moins-fort) instead there's an interview in French with Andy.Here are some of the things he said:
First of all,on the following link (http://www.saxobank%20takingthelead.%20com/?p=675) there's a Specialized commercial with Fabian Cancellara.
Yesterday's Saxo Bank diary was Kurt-Asle Arvesen's one,wholse link is the following: http://www.saxobanktakingthelead.com/?p=770 .
Here (http://www.lalsace.fr/fr/sports/article/1781076,219/Andy-Schleck-Contador-est-moins-fort) instead there's an interview in French with Andy.Here are some of the things he said:
"Contador is strong,but not as strong as I thought.There's not a big difference between us.I felt very good yesterday".
"Armstrong has managed to remain with the best riders on a climb like yesterday's one,so he must be considered an adversaire for the GC".
"It won't be easy to beat Contador.Frank and I have to attack in the mountains,during the last week of the race.The TT isn't on our side".
"I think that the rivalry between Armstrong and Contador won't damage the Spaniard,'cause he's strong also from a mental point of view.And then Astana seems to be a very united team,even if the press says that things are different".
"From Carlos Sastre,I've learned how to stay calm.I'm a pretty nervous rider,I always like attacking...".
"This year the Tour's parcours is a bit strange.I think the Pyrenees won't make a big selection.In the Alps there's le colle du Romme (Borg Saint Maurice-Grand Bornard stage),the toughest climb of the whole race.The Colmat stage will be another tough one.Lots of riders won't expect it and may not be ready on that day.But we will be ready".
"Lots of people say that I've got talent.But if you've got talent and you don't train,you don't achieve any good result.I think every young rider of the peloton has talent.Someone has more talent of the other riders,but everyone has talent."
"One of my advantdge is that I know myself very well.I know when I need some rest and I know when I have to do something else to distract me from cycling.At my debut,some people told me I had to find my own path.I think I've found it.I also know some little tricks of cycling.For example,on the rest day some people ride their bikes for an hour and then drink a coffee.You don't need to go to your office every time you need a coffee,do you? Drink it but don't go out with your bike! Other people instead wash their bikes.On the rest day,you should do something different from cycling!".
"Cycling is my passion,my job,but there are other things in life.For example,there's my home,my family.Without my family,I wouldn't be who I am right now.I'm a boy whose feet are sticked to the ground.I don't need a Ferrari or an expensive car.After stopping with cycling,I would like to have a normal life.To have a family and so on.Now I'm living my dream,but there's a life outside cycling".
Journalist:your brother is still tidier than you,is he? "Yes,but I've got better! (laughs)".
"At the beginning of a career,I think that young riders shouldn't listen too much to what this people and that people say.At the beginning o this season I had some problems with my knee.At a certain point,I said:I do this.I've got a lots of respect for a lot of people,but inside my head the only person I listen to is Kim Andersen:he's like a second father to me".
Last but least,here's the usual link that sends you to Chris-Anker Sorensen's blog ( http://blog.tv2.dk/chris.anker.ol/entry325545.html ).The title of this post is a usual question of mine: "Is Jens Voigt the rabbit of Duracell's adverts?".The other great question of the day is "How can an Austrian talk Australian".
During today's entry then there's also a little mention for Andy:"In yesterday's stage there was also a deja-vu,since for the third stage in a row,Andy Schleck has forgotten to take his feed-bag while we were riding in the food zone.To be a little forgetful is very typical for Andy,and that's what makes him so worthy of the nickname of "Cousin ġuf" (used among us Danes)".
Last but least,here's the usual link that sends you to Chris-Anker Sorensen's blog ( http://blog.tv2.dk/chris.anker.ol/entry325545.html ).The title of this post is a usual question of mine: "Is Jens Voigt the rabbit of Duracell's adverts?".The other great question of the day is "How can an Austrian talk Australian".During today's entry then there's also a little mention for Andy:"In yesterday's stage there was also a deja-vu,since for the third stage in a row,Andy Schleck has forgotten to take his feed-bag while we were riding in the food zone.To be a little forgetful is very typical for Andy,and that's what makes him so worthy of the nickname of "Cousin ġuf" (used among us Danes)".

So, he is untidy and absent-minded... But he's cute even with this:)
RispondiEliminaThanks for the translations! Nice to see Andy is down to Earth.
He's very absent-minded! Once he even forgot to bring his bike to a race...
RispondiEliminalol, yeah, I read about this:) Other guys have to be careful with him:)
RispondiElimina