Article about Andy:
http://www.wort.lu/wort/web/sport/%20artikel/%2059394/moechte-die-tour-de-france-einmal-gewinnen.php (German).This article appeared on Luxembourg Wort's website and a big part of it is a repetition of what Andy already said to Le Quotidien.Here are the "new" parts:
Andy talking about boot camps: "Taking part in a boot camp is always very interesting.You never know what to expect.Bjarne and Co.always find something new for us.You learn how to push yourself over your limits and how to go over them.Team spirit and unity become stronger during these camps,since you can't get over the camp's proofs if you and the other guys don't work as a team.During these camps you can also see someone's leadership skills in a very fast way".
http://www.wort.lu/wort/web/sport/%20artikel/%2059394/moechte-die-tour-de-france-einmal-gewinnen.php (German).This article appeared on Luxembourg Wort's website and a big part of it is a repetition of what Andy already said to Le Quotidien.Here are the "new" parts:
Andy talking about boot camps: "Taking part in a boot camp is always very interesting.You never know what to expect.Bjarne and Co.always find something new for us.You learn how to push yourself over your limits and how to go over them.Team spirit and unity become stronger during these camps,since you can't get over the camp's proofs if you and the other guys don't work as a team.During these camps you can also see someone's leadership skills in a very fast way".
Andy about 2006 boot camp: "It's the 6th year in a row that I take part in one of these camps.In 2006 we were in South Africa and my roommate was Bobby Julich.The evening before of the beginning of the camp we decided to watch a film because we thought that we would have been woken up shortly past midnight.At about 2 am we saw a man wearing a military uniform come to our room's door,therefore we began to get prepared in order to be ready when they called us for the beginning of the camp. Unfortunately we waited for someone to come and wake us up until 6 am.Bobby and I didn't sleep at all that night,therefore we were terribly tired even before of the camp's true beginning.However I don't make this kind of mistakes anymore...".
Andy's plans for the December month: 10th of December:Sportive Press Association Gala.After that he will go skiing for few days.
Article About Frank:
Andy about Contador:"Alberto is a simple guy,with both feet down on Earth.You can laugh a lot when you're with him,he's a nice guy and we get on very well. Unfortunately he's also a very strong rider,perhaps the greatest talent of the last 10 years.It's a pity that I've had to come across him during my career.Anyway,he's not unbeatable".
Andy about the Tour: "I want to win the Tour at least once in my career.I will try everything in order to make this dream come true.I still have to improve in the TTs,but I'm working hard on that and I keep on improving.The Tour is special also because of the unity that it race creates inside a team,since during it you live together with your teammates and you suffer with them for 3 weeks.This year I was really sad when the Tour was over.On the penultimate day I really had to fight with my emotions.For 3 weeks you just think about the cool beer that you'll drink as soon as you arrive in Paris,on the Champs Elysées.Then the last day comes and you're overflown by sadness".
About the Tour of Flanders:"I'd like to run the Tour of Flanders (4th of April) next year,but the big problem is the race's collocation in the calendar.In fact the Tour of the Basque Country,which is the best preparation you can have if you want to have a very good form for the Ardenne's classics,begins just one day after the Flanders".
Random off topic du interview: When he's in top form and isn't moving,Andy's heart beats 28 times pro minute.
Andy about the Tour: "I want to win the Tour at least once in my career.I will try everything in order to make this dream come true.I still have to improve in the TTs,but I'm working hard on that and I keep on improving.The Tour is special also because of the unity that it race creates inside a team,since during it you live together with your teammates and you suffer with them for 3 weeks.This year I was really sad when the Tour was over.On the penultimate day I really had to fight with my emotions.For 3 weeks you just think about the cool beer that you'll drink as soon as you arrive in Paris,on the Champs Elysées.Then the last day comes and you're overflown by sadness".
About the Tour of Flanders:"I'd like to run the Tour of Flanders (4th of April) next year,but the big problem is the race's collocation in the calendar.In fact the Tour of the Basque Country,which is the best preparation you can have if you want to have a very good form for the Ardenne's classics,begins just one day after the Flanders".
Random off topic du interview: When he's in top form and isn't moving,Andy's heart beats 28 times pro minute.
Article About Frank:
http://www.sporten.dk/ovrig-cykling/pa-knae-i-badeshorts (Dansk).With a little help from my friend Google Translater I've tried to translate this article,here's the (hopefully good) result:
Frank Schleck has a big smile on his face.After all,he has lots of reasons to smile.Although it wasn't planned and he was wearing a swimsuit and a pair of swimming slippers,he proposed to Martine-the girl who has been his girlfriend for the last 9 years-and she said "yes".
"It was fantastic",Frank said."Andy knew of my will to propose to Martine and we talked about it during the whole travel to Curaçao.Andy suggested me waiting until the closing ceremony,but the right moment actually came during the opening party.We had just finished to swim and we were looking at fireworks.Andy came up to me,poked me in the ribs and told me that it was the right moment. I just got on my knee,in swimsuits,and made my proposal.Luckily Martine said yes",Frank said.
The marriage day hasn't been decided yet,but it will be after 2010 Tour de France.Therefore Martine has over half a year to organise the party,since Frank doesn't want to take part in the wedding organisation."I said to her: 'I will marry you,but you'll have to organise the wedding.I don't want to hear anything about it,it's up to you to organise a nice big party and to invite all the guests",Frank said.He knows it may be an expensive experience."But I pay to get rid of the problems",he laughs.
Although Martine had wanted to marry Frank for years,the older of the Schleck brothers had said that wedding wasn't for him for lots of years.Now however he's changed his mind."Martine is the perfect girl for me,she knows me very well and she always helps me.No one can change my mind about my decision of marrying her",said Frank.
(pic by Serge Waldbillig)

Yes,the whole party organisation is in her hands,therefore it's her that Fangirls will have to corrupt if they want to get invited to the wedding (and see Andy wearing a suit,perhaps) ;)
RispondiEliminaThanks for the translation!
RispondiEliminaWow, 28 times per minute it's... kinda slow, no?
9 years... Martine and Frank remind me my favourite sports couple - Roger Federer and Mirka Vavrinec:) They were also dating for 9 years and then got married:)
28 beats pro minute is veeerry slow,it doesn't surprise me that Andy is so good at sports!
RispondiElimina9 years is a lot of time.I'm really happy that Frank asked Martine to marry him also because she must have waited very long for that moment to come.And then they seem a very nice and happy couple. :)
About the translation,you're always welcome.I didn't translate the whole German article because lots of things had already been said by Andy in Le Quotidien interview that I posted few days ago.