Firstly,Emma gave me this link http://img207.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=92619366.jpg on which you can find great photos of the Schleck brothers.The pics were taken by Emma and by her family,since they went to see the Gala of the Tour de France in Luxembourg city and ended up being extras in a commercial with los Schlecks and KK.
But also Frank looks good in these pics...
Here are the brothers and Kim Kirchen pedalling through Luxembourg city while wearing these unusual (for bike riding,at least) clothes.The commercial was made for ASO Sport,a Luxembourgish Sports and Fashion Shop.
If you want to see other pics,click on the link above.
Marleen instead gave me 2 video links:
In the first one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2NMwdcJDOE&feature=related you can see Andy talking briefly about himself on Denmark's tv.I love it when they show his eyes in black and white!
In the second video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNT9VfQjBGg&feature=related ) instead Andy talks after having taken part in the tv show called "De Zjonnies" (see video here if you want to see the whole interview that they made with the 2 brothers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz3sKyP2WgQ&feature=fvw ).I don't know if it has something to do with my computer,but I can't hear Andy talking in the first part of the vid.Anyway,I love it when he plays with the sticker and I really do like his green shoes :)
Last but not least,on this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx1fhyJFXKM&feature=related there is a vid (in Luxembourgish) in which Frank was 18 year-old and Andy was just 13.Probably you've already seen it,but did you understand it? If you're interested,on this link there is not just the interview-there are also the subtitles.Subtitles are absolutely important for people like me that usually don't understand a word of Luxembourgish.In fact while reading them I feel as if I understand everything,words deriving from French included.Perhaps Fangirlism is starting to give super-powers (or,more probably,I'm getting mad ;)).
NB: La Clasica de San Sebastian was won by Carlos Barredo (you'll probably remember the Tour de France stage in which he tried everything to drop Burghardt without suceeding) who crossed the finish-line before of Roman Kreuziger (who was so tired that he couldn't even sprint).Third came Delage,who was the first rider of the main group to cross the finish-line.Saxo Bank captain,Kolobnev,came in 16th,one position ahead of Valverde.
I didn't see the whole race,but I read on SportItalia that Andy fell and decided to retire from the race.I don't think he got injured (italian journalists would have write that,I hope!!!),but he probably didn't want to risk too much and got retired. In fact during the race the weather was awful and there were lots of crash (Lampre's Spilak had serious problems in riding his bike during one descent).
Saxo Bank tried to get a good result with Chris-Anker Sorensen,who entered a breakaway and then worked a lot for Kolobnev.The Dane rider eventually came in 27th.
10th was the Professor Pinotti,while 6th was HGS who,to my amazement,in the last few kms managed to recuperate some seconds on Barrredo's group riding all alone (!).Of course this fact was welcomed with a lot of entusiasm by Italian chronists who,once again,reminded the viewers that Chris-Anker Sorensen isn't the Sorensen who won a stage at the Tour,is another Sorensen,and the said Sorensen isn't a relative of the other Sorensen.Clear?
Post Update: more pics of the Asport commercial with Frank and Andy can be found on this link:http://sport.rtl.lu/news/fotoen/2806/overview/ (thanks Anne for the link!)

More pics like these here: http://sport.rtl.lu/news/fotoen/2806/overview/
RispondiEliminaI'm a bit worried about Andy and his fall, but, I think, IF there was something bad with him, we've already known about it.
nothing wrong with your comp.
RispondiEliminaThey say in the short video that there is a part you can't hear.
In that part andy is talking about the dvd of the zjonnies
Thanks for the link Anne! Is it just me or the brothers actually look uncomfortable (and feeling terribly warm) while wearing those clothes?
RispondiEliminaI've read that Andy and Gerdemann touched wheels and fell and then they both retired.I've checked a few website(cyclingnews,wort.lu,Saxo Bank,Gazzetta) and I couldn't find anything more about Andy's retire,so I think (hope!) he's not injured.
Thanks for the info Kimberley,I didn't understand it when they said it.
I wonder how much Frank weighed at eighteen; it surely was more than his present 61kg!
RispondiEliminaI think so.He didn't look so skinny at that age.Now instead...It's impressing,how skinny he is.
RispondiElimina