Here we are with the daily question:What happened in yesterday's P-N's stage? Well,the stage was dominated by 3 men (Tony Martin of Columbia,Jeremy Roy of FDJ and Thomas Voeckler of Bouygues Telecom) who got away very early.With 6.7 kms to go Roy made a great attack that allowed him to win the stage.Second came Voeckler,while third was Tony Martin.The peloton arrived 2.33 minutes later.But who's Jeremy Roy? Roy is a 25 year-old boy that comes from France and runs for Francaise de Jeux (I can't speak/write/read French,so I hope that I wrote this word correctly) and yesterday he was the last rider to cross the finish line,11 minutes after Vdv.
"I decided to save strength for today's stage.I was last yesterday but I hung on," Roy said."Today, on the first climb, I was almost dropped.Then,towards the end,I benefited from the mind games between them [Voeckler and Martin].It's a dream."
Frank crossed the finish line together with the main group.Today there's the queen stage of P-N and I'm really looking forward to that.Allez Frank!Btw,here's the stage classification:
1 Jérémy Roy (Fra) Française Des Jeux 4.58.47 (40.966 km/h)
2 Thomas Voeckler (Fra) BBox Bouygues Telecom
3 Tony Martin (Ger) Team Columbia - Highroad 0.03
4 Heinrich Haussler (Ger) Cervélo TestTeam 2.33
5 Murilo Fischer (Bra) Liquigas
6 Romain Feillu (Fra) Agritubel
7 Cyril Lemoine (Fra) Skil-Shimano
8 Jürgen Roelandts (Bel) Silence-Lotto
9 Mirco Lorenzetto (Ita) Lampre - NGC
10 Sébastien Hinault (Fra) AG2R La Mondiale
11 Mark Renshaw (Aus) Team Columbia - Highroad
12 Sylvain Chavanel (Fra) Quick Step
15 Karsten Kroon (Ned) Team Saxo Bank
29 Nicolas Roche (Irl) AG2R La Mondiale
2 Thomas Voeckler (Fra) BBox Bouygues Telecom
3 Tony Martin (Ger) Team Columbia - Highroad 0.03
4 Heinrich Haussler (Ger) Cervélo TestTeam 2.33
5 Murilo Fischer (Bra) Liquigas
6 Romain Feillu (Fra) Agritubel
7 Cyril Lemoine (Fra) Skil-Shimano
8 Jürgen Roelandts (Bel) Silence-Lotto
9 Mirco Lorenzetto (Ita) Lampre - NGC
10 Sébastien Hinault (Fra) AG2R La Mondiale
11 Mark Renshaw (Aus) Team Columbia - Highroad
12 Sylvain Chavanel (Fra) Quick Step
15 Karsten Kroon (Ned) Team Saxo Bank
29 Nicolas Roche (Irl) AG2R La Mondiale
32 Alberto Contador (Spa) Astana
37 Roman Kreuziger (Cze) Liquigas
38 Luis-Leon Sanchez (Spa) Caisse d'Epargne
39 Carlos Barredo (Spa) Quick Step
48 Fränk Schleck (Lux) Team Saxo Bank
50 Alexandr Kolobnev (Rus) Team Saxo Bank
54 Jens Voigt (Ger) Team Saxo Bank
66 David Millar (GBr) Garmin - Slipstream
67 Jakob Fuglsang (Den) Team Saxo Bank
69 Samuel Sanchez (Spa) Euskaltel - Euskadi
72 Nicki Sørensen (Den) Team Saxo Bank
75 Jurgen Van Den Broeck (Bel) Silence-Lotto
78 Chris Sørensen (Den) Team Saxo Bank
84 Gustav Larsson (Swe) Team Saxo Bank
93 Oscar Pereiro (Spa) Caisse d'Epargne
102 Cadel Evans (Aus) Silence-Lotto
103 Marco Pinotti (Ita) Team Columbia - Highroad
107 Marcus Burghardt (Ger) Team Columbia - Highroad
108 Matthew Lloyd (Aus) Silence-Lotto
114 Sebastian Langeveld (Ned) Rabobank
118 Jurgen van de Walle (Bel) Quick Step
119 Christian Vande Velde (USA) Garmin - Slipstream 8.26
DNS Enrico Franzoi (Ita) Liquigas
DNS Inigo Cuesta (Spa) Cervélo TestTeam
DNF Steven Cozza (USA) Garmin - Slipstream
DNF Brian Vandborg (Den) Liquigas
DNF Philippe Gilbert (Bel) Silence-Lotto
(Photos by TDW)

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento