As some of you may already know,I won't be blogging for a week because tomorrow I go to Voigtland,ehm,Deutschland (Germany) and I stay there for a week.And because tomorrow at 3 pm I'll be on a bus,I won't be able to watch Milan-Sanremo :( You can find all the info that you want about the race on the usual websites (Cyclingnews "vor allem").Andy will be at tomorrow's start of the "Classicissima",while Frank (as well as Ballan,S.Sanchez,Freire and Kirchen) won't.
Btw,in today's post I'd also like to wish a nice happy birthday to two blogmates,Ilaria* and Maggie! Happy B-Day girls!
(* Ti faccio gli auguri adesso perché il giorno giusto sono in Deutschland).I hope you like these 2 photos of Andy,they're two of my favourite ones!
(* Ti faccio gli auguri adesso perché il giorno giusto sono in Deutschland).I hope you like these 2 photos of Andy,they're two of my favourite ones!

(Photo by Allan Crawford and by someone I don't remember-please don't kill me!)

Enjoy your time in the Land of Jens!
RispondiEliminaEnjoy your time in Germany!
RispondiEliminaThank you girls! I´m still in Voigtland right now and I´m really enjoying my time! And I also understand what people say to me! I´m also keeping myself informed about cycling.Sir Lancelot broke his collarbone,Cav won M-S,O´Grady still injured...
RispondiEliminaBtw,there´s a good interview about Fab Cancellara on this link http://www.sportalplus.com/sportch/generated/article/radsport/2009/03/24/7496000000.html .Hopeyou like it!