domenica 11 luglio 2010

Yeeeaaaaah!

(*singing*) Happy,sha la la,it's time to be happy,sha la la,Schleck won the sta-age,sha la la,and on Wednesday he's wearing yellow,sha la la... Ok,sorry for that,but right now I'm still too excited to realise I'm looking ridiculous...Logic obviously dislikes the stupid song above but hey,who the hell cares? ANDY SCHLECK WON TODAY'S TOUR STAGE AND ON TUESDAY HE'S SO GOING TO GET THE YELLOW JERSEY!!! Yeeeaaah!!! Let's go an celebrate! Yeeeah! (yes,our boy's grown up )!
And now,after making myself look ridiculous,on the notes of the song above,this Fangirl stops writing and finally faints in peace... (*smiles and faints*) Hear from you later (if I can...) :D
(pic by Reuters)

2 commenti:

  1. Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy! I was watching all alone at a party where there were only people whose only association with pro cycling are stupid doping jokes, but I was soooo happy! But I'd prefer Andy to take yellow a little later than tuesday, so the team doesn't have to work so much...

    RispondiElimina
  2. You're totally right about the yellow jersey.The team had a very stressful first week of race,so it would be better if they could take it easier in the next days.And,with the yellow jersey on Andy's shoulders,this wouldn't be possible.
    Yesterday,when I wrote this post,I was too excited to think seriously about Andy's chances of getting the yellow jersey,so I didn't reflect on that.

    I watched the stage at home but I couldn't scream too much because my sister was ready to hit me every time I opened my mouth to say 'allez Andy!' (yes,she's evil).But when Andy crossed the finish-line,I forgot about her and just raised my arms screaming "Yeeeaaah!" and laughing like a stupid.
    After what happened to Frank the other day,I think that Andy,his family and the Schlecks supporters absolutely needed a perfect day like yesterday!

    RispondiElimina