domenica 6 dicembre 2009

First pics from Saxo Bank boot camp:

First of all I must say a big "THANK YOU" to Anne (http://outandaboutcycling.blogspot.%20com/ ),since it's her who found these pics.The link to see all the pics is http://sport.rtl.lu/news/fotoen/3131/overview/1 and I really suggest fangirls taking a look since I haven't posted all the pics.Anyway,here are few of them:
Andy and His Amazingness Jens Voigt in a very "boot camp" mood.
Me likes those socks...
Andy (again) riding his bike (where was Frank while the most of these photos were taken,fangirl wonders?).
More pics on http://sport.rtl.lu/news/fotoen/3131/overview/1 .The photographs were taken by Erny Klein.

3 commenti:

  1. Wah, no Fabian pics...yet.

    RispondiElimina
  2. 2 sansen: No worries. TDW (he is now with team Saxo @ the training camp) just posted on his Twitter, that he "made some good shots, especially with Cancellara", so... :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. I hope TDW will publish the pics from the training camp soon because Fangirl is really looking forward to them.I think there will be lots of pics with the Schleck brothers and Cancellara,since they are the most famous riders of the team,but of course also pics of His Amazingness,Matti Breschel and los Sorensens would make this Fangirl really happy ;)

    RispondiElimina