...the parrot mentioned by Andy in his last blog entry? Well,on Saxo Bank Taking The Lead website (http://www.saxobanktakingthelead.com/?p=1615) there's a vid featuring the now famous (at least among Schleck-fans) parrot,Cancellara,Kolobnev,Fuglsang,Kroon and Breschel.Andy doesn't appear in the video,but the guys talk about him anyway...
Since there aren't lot of news about the Schleck brothers around,on this link (http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/breschel-looking-forward-to-worlds) I've found a short article about Matti Breschel and the Worlds."If I can find the legs of last year,it should be good," Matti told Cyclingnews".I hope to go for a medal again,otherwise Jacob Fuglsang is showing he is ready and we have Chris Anker Sørensen as well".
After having repeated that a Dane rider will end up on the World podium,me was obviously happy when I read the names of the Dane riders who will take part in the Worlds.In fact the Danish team will be formed by both los Sorensens,Jakob Fuglsang,Matti Breschel and Lars Bak (who are all Saxo Bank riders,as you can notice).
Talking about the Worlds,here are the Spanish,the Australian,the Norwegian and the Colombian teams.Spain team will be formed by Oscar Freire,Juan Manuel Gárate,Alejandro Valverde,Joaquím Rodríguez,Daniel Moreno,Samuel Sánchez,Juan José Cobo,Carlos Barredo and Rubén Plaza.
The Australian riders will be Gerrans,Evans,Clarke,Davis,Hayman,M.Lloyd,O'Grady,Rogers and Sulzberger.
Norwegy will be formed by Boasson Hagen,Arvesen,Hushovd,Rasch,Nordhaug,Remme and Wilmann.
Colombian team instead will be formed by Ardila Cano,Serpa,Marin,Soler,Duque and Uran.
Finally,the French team will be formed by Sylvain Chavanel,Fedrigo,Voeckler,Dimitri,Le Mevel and Riblon.
Finally,the French team will be formed by Sylvain Chavanel,Fedrigo,Voeckler,Dimitri,Le Mevel and Riblon.

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento